Ahh... I can't wait!! Okay. But you might be thinking, "What's in this for me?" Well, here's a few things:
1. // CONNECTIONS - Meeting people in the same walk of life as you is invaluable. At the Mixer, you'll get to meet dozens of other women who are creative and connected in the online world. You'll get to hang out in fancy clothes together, chat over good food, and by the end of the night potentially have a new friend. I always think it's so much better to meet people in person and the Mixer is the perfect place to do just that. And don't worry, it's not awkward. We provide plenty of DIYs, mingling, food, and other things to make conversations feel more natural.
2. // TONS OF FREE STUFF! - The swag bags and raffle items are pretty much the bomb-diggity every year. Last year, we had items from Rifle Paper Co, Kelly Moore Bags, Emily Jeffords, Minnetonka, Lulu's and so many others!! We keep getting raffle prizes in the mail and I'm like, "aww man... I really wish I could win that!" The swag bags are each easily worth over $150!
3. // FOOD - Both years, we've had plenty of food to go around and it's always YUM!
4. // FUN - The Mixer is so much FUN! If you'd like to have a girl's night out, this it it. Besides the swag, raffles, and food, there's a photo booth, dress and jewels swap, music, and several interactive booths with take-home crafts. You'll have such a great time, you'll want to make a road trip out of it every year.
5. // DRESSING UP - In case you're unaware, each year the Mixer has a theme to go along with it. This year, the theme is Film Noir or Old Hollywood. I feel like it's rare that we get the opportunity to dress up according to a theme and go to a party. It's definitely a special occasion and so much fun to get ready for! I've put together a list of outfit inspiration to give you a head start on your own ideas :)